Friday, April 6, 2007

Well, here we have it. And about half a year less of a wait than the Korea blog! A quick summary: Brad and I wanted to have one last fling before the baby comes. I'd been to London twice before, but he'd never been. It's expensive, but it's easy to get to and get around in. Plus it's my favorite city, ever! It was nice to show it off to Brad.

We didn't take too many pictures. Because of my two previous trips, I have pictures of most of the major stuff already so I opted to just enjoy the trip and worry less about snapping photos all the time. Of course, once I got home I decided that was a stupid idea because I have very few snaps! Also, much of what we saw was inside museums and other places that didn't allow photography, so we've got those images imprinted in our minds. Sorry we can't share!

Because of my condition, we had to take things a little slower than I'm used to, but we worked ourselves pretty hard and still saw a lot! We spent huge chunks of time at the Imperial War Museum, the Tower of London, the British Museum and the British Library. We ate pub food for lunch and sampled treats from around the former empire for dinner. It was a wonderful opportunity for us to make some memories and spend fun time together. We'll go back someday when the kids are old enough to understand what they're seeing. I can't imagine that we'd ever stop travelling. Like the Korea blog, if you want to see the picture better, just click on it and it will open in a new window. Enjoy!

No comments: